Welcome to Joviam Documentation
Welcome, and congratulations on your choice of the Joviam Cloud Platform to power your business. Joviam's agile and revolutionary technology suite is transforming how easily and quickly high–performing, cost–effective cloud solutions can be delivered.
This documentation covers the usage of the Joviam Platform for end–user developers, system administrators and the curious. It is considered the canonical source for user documentation.
Every effort has been made to ensure the technical accuracy of this documentation at date of issue. Users with specific questions should contact support at email@example.com.
|bold||denotes a screen, button or other resource for interaction|
||text for keyboard input, or the output of a script|
|Tip||a useful consideration before using a feature|
|Note||denotes a change or potential source of confusion|
|Warning||advice prior to a destructive or undesirable operation|
Copyright © 2010–2016 Joviam Pty. Ltd.. All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the written permission of the publisher. These do not impugn on your rights under Australian fair trading laws. For permission requests, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Debian® is a registered trademark of Software in the Public Interest.
- FreeBSD® is a registered trademark of The FreeBSD Foundation.
- Gravatar™ is a trademark of Automattic Inc.
- Nginx™ is a trademark of Nginx Inc.
- Ubuntu® is a registered trademark of Canonical, Ltd.
- Vyatta® is a registered trademark of Brocade Communications Systems.
- Windows Server® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
|VyOS and VPNs||Alvin P.|
|All Other Sections||Ruben S.|